Human Resources and Training Officer at Emplug Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 16 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Emplug LTD
Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
Summary of Key Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Manages and understands the recruitment process and able to evaluate the process
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Ability to manage Business development processes for recruitment management and write business proposals
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages on boarding process; scheduling rotations and assignments; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Minimum of Bachelor's/ HND in Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years training and development management experience
- Ability to organize skills assessment (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emplug LTDSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Professional Car Drivers at Recore Limited
- Rig Mechanic at Atlas Professionals
- Job Openings at Aquarian Consult Limited
- Branch Manager at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)
- National Channel Manager (Sales) at the Concept Group
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Vacancies at Inter Arc Consultants Limited