Information Technology Roles at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and adapt to new or changing technologies, requirements, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver enhancements to existing solutions based on functional and design requirements in a timely fashion
- Discover and recommend optimizations that actively improve application scalability.
- Independent contributor - can take direction and complete tasks with little outside assistance while being able to communicate well with the full team.
- Team player - works well with others in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience (or equivalent) creating data-driven web applications. Experience with troubleshooting, debugging and code/query optimization.
- "Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills using English.
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks such as Backbone.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience working with server-side MVC application frameworks.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Application Design and development.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of overall IT Experience as a Python Developer*. This individual has strong working knowledge of Python development, design, methodologies, tools and processes.
- It's also very important to have a sharp eye for details and ability to spot and deviations, abnormalities, and anomalies.
- Strengths include meeting/exceeding requirements
- Ability to work through steps to have the requirement changed)
Required Skills Position Requires:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in Software Development
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in Python development
- A minimum of 2 years of professional development with scripting tools
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a Web Design/Development environment
- Scripting Tools: 3-5 years (Required)
- Phython Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- Able to obtain Public Trust Security Clearance: 3-5 year
- Web Design/Development environment: 3 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Sales Force Consulting
- Jobs at Estymol Oil Services
- Latest Vacancies at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Workplace Centre Limited Sales BootCamp Programme
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Factory Accountant at Willers Solutions
- Audit Associate at Adebola Sobanjo & Co.