Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Part of Global Accelerex’s middle management with overall responsibility for the Region. A business manager, he / she will be responsible for the profit and loss, and entire financial state of the region. Manage operational activities and ensure that Global Accelerex’s customers are satisfied with its services.
- Oversee performance of all staff in the region. Ensure prompt and efficient customer support and 100% uptime of all Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals and other payment channels. Constantly seek improvements and provide feedback to Management on key areas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, executing and monitoring regional action plans
- Implementing quality and customer-service standards and SLAs
- Ensuring excellent level of service through acknowledgement of support requests, professional support responses and friendly communication with both external and internal customers
- Overseeing to ensure prompt resolution and closure of all assigned service tickets with resolution feedback adequately captured in the service ticket
- Supporting and contributing to all operational policies, processes and procedures
- Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements that will lead to better efficiency and productivity
- Providing Management and other stakeholders detailed reports regularly
- Reviewing update or feedback from Regional Support Supervisors on a day-to-day basis and taking appropriate action on reports provided
- Liaise with Relationship management and Data team to improve the Ratio of Deployed vs. Active Terminals
- Interface with the banks, NIBSS and other stakeholders (where required) to promptly resolve all issues that could impact customer service or the Company’s performance in the region
- Ensure all banks are provided with timely and detailed weekly visitation and deployment reports in line with agreed SLAs
- Any other function that may be assigned by line manager
Meet regional financial objectives by:
- Ensuring achievement of the region’s sales goals and objectives
- Generating leads and closing new deals
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Forecasting financial requirements for the region
- Preparing an annual budget
- Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
Accomplish regional human resource objectives by:
- Contributing to recruitment, orientation, training and counselling employees in assigned region, in line with established HR procedures
- Conducting performance appraisals: Communicating job goals and expectations; monitoring and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all staff have thorough knowledge of products and services
Requirements and Work Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Business Management or related courses). Additional academic qualifications would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in similar position
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent people, relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Sales orientation
- Proven record of strong performance in driving performance and key field operations metrics
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task with great attention to details.
- Ability to inspire interpersonal effectiveness in leading teams, and effecting change.
- Experience preparing and managing budget
- Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure without supervision
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.