New Job Opportunity at UniLever Nigeria
Posted on: 26 June, 2014
Deadline: 2 July, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unilever
Unilever Nigeria Plc -:Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Number: 14000BNU
- Unilever Nigeria is looking to hire an Expert in Nutrition & Health management
- The employee contributes to growth by driving Nutrition & Health (N&H) for brands, categories and corporate.
- Based on local market insights manages N&H risks and opportunities wrt portfolio and claims and deploys centrally developed N&H communication packages / initiatives.
- Understand brand / category strategy and N&H environment (policies, consumers, markets, competitors, health influencers) and share these with GDC or RDC to identify nutrition and health opportunities (key cells).
- Contribute to the claims co-generation process by identifying risk / opportunities and sharing these in early stages with the GDC / RDC.
- Proactively manage associated risks of centrally agreed claims by creating a local support for our claims, preparing spokespeople to deal with external Qs and by monitoring issues and timely involving relevant stakeholders.
- Deploying centrally developed N&H communication approach and materials for both “health influencers” (experts, health care professionals, NGOs, GOs, media, social networks and customers) and consumers aimed at influencing local consumer behaviour to create demand for Unilever products in an effective way.
- Accountable for N&H soundness of related local communications for health influencers, media and consumers.
- Champion USLP Health & Wellbeing commitments by driving quality of nutritional data in our databases, monitoring portfolio status and identifying and flagging issues and opportunities.
- The above mentioned accountabilities apply also for local jewels, but country N&H manager is responsible for design and clearance of N&H claims and communication materials.
- Leverage expertise, best practice and learning across countries and brands via relevant networks (e.g. Unilever Nutrition Network)
Relevant Experience Required:
- 3 years of relevant working experience in a relevant discipline such as R&D, Nutrition & health in FMCG, Public Health, Communication, Science.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnileverSimilar Jobs
- HSE Managers at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representatives at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited - Lantern Books
- Latest Job Opportunities at SABMiller Plc
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition and Training Specialist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- System Support Engineers at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Process Engineer at Reckitt Benckiser
- Laboratory Managers at Drury Industries Limited