International Treasury Manager at Chaka.ng
Posted on: 9 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Chaka.ng
Chaka an Investment Passport to trade Nigerian, US and International Stock Markets. We provide first-class access to Equities and ETFs in 40+ countries from Apple to Alibaba to GTBank and thousands more.
We're backed by some of the founders and early investors in Flutterwave, Andela, Paystack, Fibre and more.
- We're recruiting for an International Treasury Manager to handle Risk Management, FX Hedging, and Assets & Liability Management on our platform.
- The International Treasury Manager should have skills and/or experiences in some or all of: Risk Management, Treasury Operations, and Settlement.
- This position contributes to the company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking and money flow structure to support our service while overseeing daily operational activities.
- The role will manage all aspects of FX, Treasury & Risk Operations activities. This role will report to the CEO.
- In this challenging and fast paced position, you will play a lead role in building our early financial operations team and ensuring that our customers and partners always have the stocks and cash they expect.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team at the ground floor and help to build it.
- Build/Lead/Manage Financial Operations team
- Managing daily FX trading/sourcing for operations & to mitigate foreign exchange risk.
- Manage local and global bank, bureau de change relationships, account structures, documentation and system entitlements.
- Primary contact with respect to assisting and resolving fx sourcing, bank and payment transaction issues.
- Mitigating risk through signatory and banking access.
- Recommend and implement solutions to strengthen operational controls and incorporate best practices.
- Analyze and consolidate Treasury cash flow forecast for FX conversions.
- Ensure compliance and accurate internal/external reporting to auditors and brokerage partners.
- 3+ years with relevant financial experience
- Tech-savvy and motivated to learn about the intersection of finance and technology
- CFA-track preferred but optional
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Chaka.ng career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Chaka.ngSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Credit and Marketing at Creditville Limited
- International Finance Corporation Young Professionals Program (IFC YPP) 2019
- Finance Intern at NEO360
- Head, Business Development at Boctrust Microfinance Bank
- 2019 Industrial Attachment Programme at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Technical Product Manager at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Media & Internal Engagement Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) at Stanbic IBTC Bank