Recovery Agent at Altara Credit Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: 8 August, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa - access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime."
- Contact and Locate customers and guarantors who have overdue or past due payments
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve the collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Adhere to customer policies and collection procedures.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information based on recovery activities.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
- HND/B.Sc in any related discipline.
- This role will be based in Ibadan and is strictly for Ibadan residents.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a creative mind and problem solver
- Be able to stay calm under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Have strong negotiation skills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly.
- Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary of N30,000 monthly plus good Incentives/Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)Similar Jobs
- International Finance Corporation Young Professionals Program (IFC YPP) 2019
- Manager, Credit and Marketing at Creditville Limited
- Finance Intern at NEO360
- Head, Business Development at Boctrust Microfinance Bank
- 2019 Industrial Attachment Programme at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
- Technical Product Manager at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
- Media & Internal Engagement Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Corporate Sales Advisor at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited