Finance Life Technologies Limited is a Financial Technology company operating since 2014. We automate cooperatives, their business and financial activities. We also partner with banks and payment service providers to be able to grant loans to our customers. At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
As Riby’s Head of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for accelerating expansion into the enterprise space, leading and scaling a world-class team that is changing the way the world’s largest companies leverage talent. You will work closely with the COO, and will lead the Enterprise Sales Team to target, develop, and close high-value clients across the enterprise world.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be an exceptionally creative and well-organized salesperson, as well as an excellent leader and critical thinker.
- Work closely with the management team, and the Enterprise Sales Team to accelerate the expansion of business in the enterprise space.
- Function as both a “player” and a “coach”, spending time both operating to close clients on the front lines and guiding the team’s development.
- Optimize and evolve all of the team’s inbound and outbound sales processes through data-driven, results-oriented evaluation and experimentation.
- Develop account prioritization criteria and work with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to prioritize their target client portfolios.
- Regularly meet with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to review activity, guide further direction, evaluate performance, and develop coaching plans.
- Work closely with the COO to evaluate and evolve the team’s short-, medium-, and long-term tactics for establishing Riby as the leading provider of professional services in the enterprise space.
- Define geographic focuses or vertically assigned industries for members of your Enterprise Sales Team, and work with them to develop strategic enterprise sales playbooks tailored to each client segment.
- Develop and execute a plan for scaling the team structure and goals, as well as the interviewing standards and hiring plans needed to achieve these goals.
- Build, maintain, and grow C-level relationships with multiple executives from clients in your team’s portfolio.
- Set aggressive sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
Skills & Requirements:
- 6+ years of proven success leading professional service sales including staffing and/or project sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts.
- Successful experience as a sales team leader at a rapidly growing professional services organization.
- You must be an exceptional individual contributor and coach who can both work with salespeople on the front lines and also develop and execute coaching plans for the team’s continued development.
- You must be a creative, entrepreneurial salesperson with exceptional leadership and critical thinking skills.
- You must have a strong understanding of how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects are in need of our specific resources, as well as a strong ability to evaluate the merit of creative new tactics.
- An exceptional rolodex and a strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships both individually and as a team.
- Extensive experience building client portfolios, including experience with service agreements ranging from a few team members to 10+ team members.
- You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of leading the team in responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
- You must be highly capable of motivating a team towards the prospect of growing an innovative, world-changing business with us.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills. This includes being fully capable of building and maintaining a respected boardroom presence.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Riby. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
go to method of application »
The primary task of a credit risk manager is to protect Riby from credit losses. The credit risk manager is responsible for reporting deviation from set limits. She is also responsible for reporting counterparty ratings, exposures and concentrations.
- Business Understanding
- Analytical Skills
- Investment Strategies
- Ownership of the structure and functions of the CFS team.
- Design and implementation of an overall risk management for the organization
- Communicate Risk policies and processes of the Organization
- Perform Risk Assessment
- Provide hands on development of risk models most especially Credit
- Evaluation of Clients financial information and calculating risk ratios
- Assure controls are operating effectively and also provide analytic support.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below