Our Client a leader in education consulting in Nigeria with a unique focus on study abroad and travel Solutions is seeking a Customer Service/Sales Associates that will establish relationships and engage with accounts to identify, manage and sell the company services.
The Admissions Manager will have responsibilities to execute on a sales strategy, achieve sales targets and generate revenue by closing business.
• Develop sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets, by understanding market requirements, company objectives, and solution capabilities.
• Utilize a consultative solutions sales approach to identify client needs and present the solution.
• Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of targeted opportunities on a continual basis.
• Manage assigned accounts by building strong relationships with customers, gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and long term goals, informing customers of new developments related to our services and solutions, facilitating troubleshooting, and resolution of problems.
• Participate in solution demonstrations and presentations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
• Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Experience in the sale and marketing of Professional Services and Solutions is required.
• Excellent communicative, presentation and interpersonal skills. Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences using visual aids, PowerPoint presentations and software demos. Is adept at getting the attention and involvement of the most sophisticated and difficult audiences.
• Outstanding telephone sales skills. Exceptional ability to generate leads by prospecting and cold calling will be an integral part of your day in this position.
• Close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
• Has a successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals. Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
• Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings. Easily adjust the message to match the audience.
• Takes initiative and pursues opportunities. Self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
• Experience selling using consultative and solution selling techniques.
• Proven track record in identifying enterprise opportunities, building a predictable pipeline and forecast, and closing complex sales.
• Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should SEND CVs TO email@example.com