Registrar at WAEC( Ghana)
Posted on: 16 August, 2011
Deadline: 31 August, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at West African Examination Council - WAEC
Vacancy in west African examination council Registrar (based at the council’s headquarters in Accra, Ghana).
Good university degree or comparable academic and/or relevant professional certificate.
Must possess previous appreciable training and experience in administration.
Not less than 15years post graduate experience of which 7years must been at leadership position in a comparable company.
Should not exceed 58years of age on assumption of duty.
Salary is very attractive and compares favorably with those paid to chief executives of other inter-governmental organizations in the sub region. There are various fringe benefits attached to the position including free accommodation, official chauffeur-driven car, education allowance (for up to a maximum of 4 children who are in educational institutions), domestics staff and paid annual leave
How to Apply
Submit 20 copies of your applications with resumes and copies of certificates. The resume should contain the following information:
a. Age, marital status, number and ages of children
b. Educational certificates plus names of institutions attended with dates,
degrees, credentials, diplomas gained
c.Working history for the past 15years, quoting names of organizations,
positions held and reasons for leaving
d. Academic honours, papers presented and/or published, citations
f. Names of 3 referees who must be persons of good standing (not relatives)
Note: candidates should inform their referees to forward their reports direct to the chairman of council under “confidential” cover. Each candidate must submit a 2 page statement of his/her vision and mission for the council
All applications should be forwarded to:
The west African examinations council
P.O. Box GP 125
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about West African Examination Council - WAECSimilar Jobs
- Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC) at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)