Social Media Manager at Exolve Technologies Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2014
Deadline: 27 June, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Exolve Technologies Limited
Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients’ processes and operations.
Exolve Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com and must include their twitter handles and facebook page links.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Exolve Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Urgent Information Technology Job Vacancy at Ultra Media Solutions