As a strategic partner, Brand Footprint creates lasting impressions by leading your communications campaign off an experiential idea, resulting in Brand Behaviour Change that drives ongoing Brand conversation.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to assist in taking charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Maximum of 3 years cognate experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Solid knowledge of financial regulations and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics from a reputable Higher Institution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below