Massive Nationwide Recruitment at A First Generation Nigerian Bank
Posted on: 25 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Whytecleon
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a first generation Nigerian bank seeks to recruit self motivated, Intelligent, Young, articulate, dynamic and experienced professionals with integrity for the position of Relationship Management officers (RMO) nationwide.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Continuously source for new business opportunities and deposit liability generation
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide product/services to meet the identified needs.
- Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations.
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationship on a continuous basis.
- Analyze and screen applications for credit, based on the Bank's credit risk procedures Initiate and carry out recovery actions on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedbacks on service quality and customers satisfaction levels.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the BDM or Supervisor.
- Good Marketing Skill
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel spread sheet, power point etc.
- Liability generation
- Credit Knowledge.
- Analytical Skill
- Basic Banking knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good customer solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- A good Bachelor degree or HND only (minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter Age
- Not more that 32 years
- Interested candidates must have experience in the banking section
Method of Application
To submit your application, interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WhytecleonSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company