Ongoing Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government
Posted on: 2 August, 2019
Deadline: 12 August, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Kaduna State Government
The Kaduna State Government invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
- The Kaduna State Government is implementing a public service renewal and revitalisation programme. This aims to enhance the capacity of the public service to deliver public goods and services, improve its responsiveness to citizens and strengthen its ability to promote equal opportunity. The programme also seeks to reverse the ageing of the public service, raise its educational quality and ICT-compliance, and to make its ranks more representative of the community it is serving.
- Among other steps, the state government is determined to promote this reform programme by injecting into the public service competent persons, especially young people and women. Such persons must possess the relevant knowledge and skills for a modern public service, and a commitment to the public good.
- Therefore, the Kaduna State Government intends to recruit Administrative Officers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Economists, Doctors, Nurses, Information and Communication Technologists, Social Workers, Geologists, Town Planners, Lawyers, Information Officers and other professionals into its various Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- The available positions range from entry level (grade level 8 or equivalent) to chief executive (grade level 17 and above) in the core civil service and parastatals of the Kaduna State Government.
Persons interested in a career with the Kaduna State Public Service are invited to submit applications for various positions in the following agencies, among others:
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission (Core Civil Service)
- Kaduna State Local Government Service Board
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board
- Kaduna Internal Revenue Service
- Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency
- Kaduna Geographic Information Service
- Kaduna Urban Planning and Development Authority
- Kaduna Transport Regulatory Authority
- Kaduna Transport Company Ltd. (Kaduna Line)
- Kaduna Power Supply Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Roads Agency
- Primary Health Care Development Agency
- Kaduna Educational Quality Assurance Authority
- Kaduna Public Procurement Authority
- State Emergency Management Agency
- Kaduna Health Supplies Management Agency
- Kaduna State Water Corporation
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency
- Bureau of Substance Abuse, Prevention and Treatment
- Kaduna State Contributory Health Insurance Authority
- Kaduna State Mortgage & Foreclosure Authority
- Kaduna Investment and Finance Company Ltd.
- Kaduna Markets Development Company Ltd.
- Kaduna Mining Development Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Development and Property Company Ltd.
- Kaduna State Traffic Law Enforcement Agency
- Kaduna State Aids Control Agency
- All applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree, or equivalent, from a reputable tertiary institution, and show evidence of having completed or exemption from the mandatory NYSC scheme.
- Applications from persons above the age of 50 as at 30th June 2019 are ineligible for consideration for career appointments, but may be considered for political appointments if found suitably qualified.
Method of Application
- Interested persons are required to apply online by clicking the link above orclicking on the Recruitment tab on the website of the Kaduna State Government, www.kdsg.gov.ng.
- Applicants must create a profile on the jobs portal, and follow the instructions to complete the online application form, including uploading all required documents.
- Complete the Cv Builder
- Note; You will need to:
- Fill up your BIODATA Info
- Provide Education History
- Work Experiance
- Upload BSc & NYSc Certificate
- Write An Essay:
- Essay Topic: Why I want to work with Kaduna State
- Preview & Submit Your Application:
- Go over everything to be sure you are satisfied with your response
- Monitor Your Email For Updates:
- Please monitor your mailbox. Some mail providers may forward emails to SPAM/BULK message. Be sure to check here also.
- If you are shortlisted, details of position and further instructions will be provided via email.
Note: Applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the online application process.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kaduna State Government career website on kdsg-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaduna State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at The Nigeria Field Support Services Project (FSSP)
- Latest Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at The Delta State Civil Service Commission
- Ongoing 2019 Recruitment at The Nigerian Army CONT.
- Imo State Government Recruiting for Consultant (Building Design)
- Programme Officer at the European Union (EU)
- Entrepreneurship & Economic Empowerment Advisor at The Nigeria Field Support Services Project (FSSP) - TRANSTEC
- Ongoing 2019 Recruitment at The Nigerian Army