Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruiting for Observers
Posted on: 2 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at INEC
The Independent Notional Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested Stakeholders, whose activities are focused on Democracy, Governance and election and who wish to observe the Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on 16th November, 2019, to apply for:
- All organizations that have submitted written applications are required to complete and submit the prescribed application form(s) EC 14A (I) as this remains the only acceptable means of application.
Accreditation of Election Observers
- Subsequently, successful observer groups would be required to fill the accreditation form (EC 14(II) for Election observers which ore obtainable at the "Elections and Party Monitoring Deportment, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja".
- The completed application forms (EC 14A (II) are to be accompanied with passport - sized photographs of those to be deployed to the two (2) States. This is to enable the Commission produce identification/accreditation tags for observers to be deployed for the respective Elections.
Method of Application
Interested observer groups are required to download and complete the application form(s) EC 14A (I) indicating the preferred state for observation and submit it along with other necessary documents to:
The Election and Party Monitoring Department,
Click Here to Download EC 14A (I) Form - (PDF)
Click Here For More Information
- Separate Application Forms are to be submitted for Bayelsa and Kogi States, respectively
- Observer groups should particularly, note that all other information, including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past election observation), among others, are to accompany their applications.
- The list of all successful observer groups for the two Elections will be subsequently published in National Dailies and on the Commission's website at the close of the period for receipt of application (s).
- Observer Groups should note that any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution. Please, be guided accordingly.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about INECSimilar Jobs
- ICPC Recruitment 2020
- Auditor-General for Local Government at the Enugu State Government
- Senior Liaison Officer at the United Nations
- Latest Jobs at The Deputy High Commission of Canada
- Executive Director at Participation Initiative for Behavioral Change in Development (PIBCID)
- Grants Assistant at British Council Nigeria
- Job Openings at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Lagos State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment for Official Verbatim Court Reporter