Business Group Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
In this position, you will be responsible for accelerating the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to optimize distribution channels or in-country routes to market.
- Defining and implementing go to market programs for direct and indirect partnering marketing programs.
- Developing implementation strategy and marketing materials in conjunction with field personnel to the identified sales channels.
- Managing relationships with fellow travelers to maximize return on marketing objectives.
- Delivering sales support collateral, training, sales tools for field sales employees and in-country single point of contact.
- Tracking and analyzing program data and/or indicators to improve program impact.
- Leading, directing and managing external consultants, agencies and other third party vendors.
- Adapt the Vertical strategy to territories.
- Work with Country Managers to establish integration under consumer vertical for all Functions, develop top-to-bottom consumer strategy.
- Build/Own the GTM plan, Set Goals, Allocate Budget,
- Follow up execution, consolidate report out, voice of SSA Consumer.
- Connect the Field to META Management / EMEA Stakeholders.
- Nigeria and Kenya Customer Engagements.
- Point of Escalation.
- Ensure Alignment between META & Countries.
- Drive an integrated, efficient and agile team to drive innovation on the ground.
- Integrate all consumer channels such as LFR, SFR, MFR, MSR and Branded.
- Formulize best known methods in Intel & eco system for SSA.
- Influence and win hearts & minds of all consumer team (RMM, MDM, SFR, Branded, MSR) under One Team & One Goal and One Plan.
- Be a role model for the team.
- Be in Hunter mode, look for / develop new deals and projects ensuring creativity & innovation in our GTM plans while winning all existing deals.
You should be a graduate and preferably followed by a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or an M.B.A. Additional qualifications include:
- 7-8 years, or equivalent, experience in similar roles within a large organization with reputed Brand, developing marketing strategies for consumer brands, developing retail strategies and driving promotional programs.
- Exposure to modern retail trends and experience of leveraging modern retail for driving business growth of premium branded products.
- Experience of IT industry would be an added advantage.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively searching for candidates for the Consumer Manager opportunity and so this position may not be available at this time.
Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria, Lagos
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
To apply for this position, click here