Jobs at Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie Barristers & Solicitors
Posted on: 24 June, 2014
Deadline: 8 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie Barristers & Solicit
ALSEC NOMINEES LIMITED. the company secretarial arm of Udo Udoma & Bela-Osagia invites applications from lawyers/chartered secretaries who are interested injoining our company secretarial practice.
- Candidates must have at least a second class lower degree in law from a recognised university and the Nigerian law School or a second class loWer degree in any discipline and ICSAN professional qualification.
- With three to five years company secretarial working experience, and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- For interested lawyers, ICSAN professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application within two weeks from the date of this publication to:
Administration and Recruitments,
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie,
St Nicholas House,
10th & 13th Floors,
Catholic Mission Street,
Applications may also be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, linda.nwoseh@Uubo.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie Barristers & Solic...Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting