Vacancy at Crusader Pensions Limited
Posted on: 24 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crusader Pensions Limited
A licensed Pension fund Administrator (PFDA) currently among top players in the marketrequires key appointment to drive its growth strategies and further strengthen its operations. The company's customer-centric approach 10 business is designed to deliver the contributors protection of investments and exceptional quality service by employing up-to-date technology. The technical expertise of its corporate owners spans investment management, insurance and a broad range of financial services.
In a bid to sustain and enhonce our strategic position in the industry. we seek exceptionally motivated and performance driven individuals to join our team of decicoreo worktorce in the position mentioned below:
The duties will include, but not limiled to the following:
- Monoges operational risks end safeguard the assets and capital of the organization through the development end implementation of adequate internal controls.
- Have knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Have the ability to collect ond evaluated evidences from an organization's information systems, practices, and operations and determine if the information systems are safeguarding theinformation assets, maintaining data integrity. and operating effectively and efficiently to achieve the organization's business objectives.
- Monitors adherence to stipulated internal control procedures so as to minimize losses due to
- errors, irregularities and frauds.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable risk management framework tor tile organization.
- Develop standard policies on internal oudit and internal controls for the organization.
- Collate ond enforce the units' compliance with stondcrd operation monuols which will guide theperforrnonce of tasks.
- Develops reviews and updates operational riSk-mitigation and fraud prevention strategies.
- Evaluales and assesses adequacy and quality of controls.
- Ensures company-wide compliance with established policies and controls end ensures that violations are thoroughly investigated,
- Conduct departmental audit and spot checks with report to the Board of Directors.
- Vets and recommends for approval oil company policies, procedures, controls and major operational decisions.
- Vets and approves departmental expenses.
- A University Degree in any Finance or Business reloted dscionne from a reputable University.
- Relevant Professional Certification (ICAN, ACA. ACCA, CFA etc).
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 must be in the Financial
- Services Sector and 4 years of Middle/Senior Management Experience.
- Proficiency in the uses of' MS office (Word, Excel. Power Point etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com Only qualified candidates will be contacted. THIS VACANCY WILL CLOSE TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS PUBLICATION
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crusader Pensions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Senior Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Hedgeworth Microfinance Bank
- Head, Account at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Job Vacancies at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Graduate Marketing Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Phillips Outsourcing Services
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Ernst & Young (EY) Recruitment for Staffing Coordinator (RETAIN)