Vacancy in an Alcoholic Beverages Company
Posted on: 23 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a world leader in the Alcoholic Beverages industry to recruit a Retail Development Manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is one of the largest spirits company in the world, owners of 140 brands of which several are global iconic brands across flavors. The company has twenty-one brands in its portfolio that sell more than a million cases each year.
- Prepare the annual Trade Marketing Plan for all trade channels.
- Support the development and execution of the Trade marketing plans in the market acting as the interface between brand marketing and sales hub.
- Recommend the corrective actions to capture growth opportunities and adapt the company’s Trade-marketing plans in all trade channels.
- Ensure the plans are communicated clearly and timely to the sales team and that clear priorities are established.
- Accountability for end-to-end flawless execution through leadership and coordination of respective functions and stakeholders.
- Lead the planning and execution of priority brand activities across the respective channels.
- Ensure the company own the right promotional slots in the trade channels and conduct the right activation
- Evaluate ROI and effectiveness of key programs and identify the most effective programs for sell-in and sell-through.
- Track and report the sales of competitive products within the trade channels each month.
- Give update of pricing and/or its fluctuations of competitive brands in the market
- Track promotional investments within specified trade channels and recommend steps to optimize performance within these channels.
- Fully responsible for timely measurement and evaluation of programmes within all the trade channels and ensuring that learning’s applied to maximize new opportunities
- Execute and fulfil all of the committed sell-through programs jointly developed with field sales.
- Ensure that all outlets are properly merchandised and coordinate other specific follow-up with the sales team
- Evaluate ROI and effectiveness of new product commercialization programs and identify the most effective programs for sell-in and sell-through
- Accountable for establishing and recommending goals for all key sales programs within the channels
- Develop selling kits and point of sale materials that are consistent with Sales and Marketing objectives to gain the desired results from the trade channels.
- Own operational marketing in the trade channels: sales drivers, activation programs, and POS execution.
- Support the Country manager in the decision making process by coordinating feedback through direct interaction with Field Sales and Brand Marketing.
- Accountability for Advertisement & Promotion /Budget spends with all trade channels
- A good degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years cognate experience with a technical and commercial skills
- Strategic/cross functional; ability to understand the company and brand strategies and interpret into practical value creating commercial priorities.
- Budget management and good IT skills
- Demonstrate high integrity and build great relationship with internal and external partners.
- Be imaginative in finding solution to issues, anticipating trends and opportunities, and pursuing opportunities for the business.
- Ability to create focus and clarity for team, with clear communication on on-going activities to provide context.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Laura Foods Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Corporate Communications Manager - DIAGEO
- Science Editors at Literamed Publications Limited
- Job Openings at Nampak Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Officers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Reporting Managers at a Cement Manufacturing and Concrete Mix Production Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Regulatory Officers