Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidates to take up strategic roles in her client organization. Our client is a leading VAS IT solutions company in Nigeria. They require the services of qualified individuals to fill the following roles:
Job Reference Number: LBMA1
Job Title: Lead, Brand Management and Advertising
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Description: The Lead, Brand Management and Advertising will be responsible for leading and managing our brands. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
• Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
• Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Owns timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
• New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
• Market Analysis - provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
• Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
• Sales – provide the sales organization with presentation materials for retailer presentations using category management best practices.
• Liaise with advertising agencies.
• Minimum of a first degree.
• 3 – 8 years experience.
Job Reference Number: SDC1
Job Title: Senior Digital Content Officer
Description: The Senior Digital Content Officer will be responsible for developing and directing the content strategy.
• Updating the eCommerce website and managing digital content online and in social media.
• The role entails web scripting.
• Managing all online communication and updates.
• Track analytics, and create reports.
• Liaising with marketing agencies.
• Supporting the sales team in making sure campaigns go live on time.
• Managing campaigns through its lifecycle and campaign reporting.
• A first degree in a related field.
• 5 – 8 years experience as a Web Administrator.
• Knowledge of Magento Web development platform is a must.
• Superior writing and editing skills, including ability to write/edit in brand voice.
• Working knowledge of web publishing tools.
• Working knowledge of social media promotion.
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Job Reference Number: ME1
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Description: The Marketing Executive's aim is to maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match customer requirements.
• Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• Promotional activities
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• Writing reports
• Monitoring performance.
• A first degree.
• 2 – 3 years experience.
Attractive compensation with several perks and incentives
Please send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference will not be processed.