Tele-Marketers at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a leading Real Estate/facility management company based in Abuja in urgent need of female Tele-marketers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
Qualification & Experience
- University/Polytechnic degree
- Must have at least 2 years Real Estate Marketing experience (compulsory)
- Must have customer service orientation
- Good command of English
Salary is from N50,000/month OR ABOVE (depending on experience)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ABJ-Tele as the subject of their application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia
- Administrative Assistant at an Aquaculture Training Institute
- Head of Sales in the Financial Sector at Oscar Temple
- Software Developer at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate