Tele-Marketers at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a leading Real Estate/facility management company based in Abuja in urgent need of female Tele-marketers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
Qualification & Experience
- University/Polytechnic degree
- Must have at least 2 years Real Estate Marketing experience (compulsory)
- Must have customer service orientation
- Good command of English
Salary is from N50,000/month OR ABOVE (depending on experience)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ABJ-Tele as the subject of their application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics