If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Ovation PLC is an African company, fueled by the African spirit of doggedness, and determination, but driven by first-rate, world-class standards. We are No.1 in Celebrity Stories. No.1 in Qualitative Stories, No.1 in African Stories and have remained No.1 in people's hearts since our inception.
Vision: To be Africa's leading Media Company.
Mission: To show that Africans are capable of excellence by always celebrating the best African events and the brightest African people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Office Administrator
Be Honest and Trustworthy, Be Respectful, Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
Great Team player, Oral and written Communication skills, Associative skills, Business Management skills, Ability to work under pressure and meet target schedule, Goal oriented and an Appreciable interpersonal social qualities.
Job Description of an Office Administrator
- The Office Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company.
- The Office Administrator will work with the Director to develop and implement the strategic vision and operational objectives of the company.
- Build strong, positive communication with doctors to assist in implementing necessary changes to enhance the success of the company
- Encourage teamwork amongst staff to meet the needs of the customers and employees
- Identify and implement opportunities to build employee morale and motivation
- Mediate any employee conflicts
- Monitor day-to-day HR activities, including monitoring staffing needs and vacation scheduling
- Prepare and submit necessary documentation for employee benefits
- Conduct performance evaluations and assess training needs of non-company staff
- Participate in budget creation and company expense management
- Monitor, train, and evaluate non-company staff on an ongoing basis to ensure staffs are fulfilling duties in accordance with their assigned responsibilities and performance standards
- Manage operational efficiency of all company procedures, policies, and standards
- Relieve and assist non-company staff with their tasks as needed
- Maintain company equipment as needed
- Manage payroll and assist with various payments and billing as needed
- Assure customers service needs are met, monitor patient feedback, and resolve complaints and related issues as necessary
- Oversee accounts receivable collections
- Ensure regulatory and business compliance of company
- Coordinate cleanliness, orderliness and safety of company
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities to expand revenue sources and reduce expenditure.
- Plan, evaluate, recommend and implement new initiatives as appropriate
Necessary Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Commerce, Economics, Business administration, or a relevant degree is required
- Experience with accounting software required
- Entry Level office experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to identify priorities and set appropriate deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com