Quality Assurance/Quality Control Team Lead at Genesis
Posted on: 23 July, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
- We are looking to fill the post of a QA/QC Team Lead in our food manufacturing company.
- Responsibilities include ensuring raw materials and products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards.
- Microbiological and chemical analysis of products.
- Assist in product development as well as process auditing and control.
- Manage a team of analysts and interns.
- Candidate should posses a minimum of B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Chemistry or Food Science Technology and has at least 5 years working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge in regulatory affairs and QHSE is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their CV to: email@example.com with the subject as "QA/QC Team Lead".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- House Keeper (Male) and Security Officer at Residency Hotels Limited
- MEP Engineer at The Place
- Sales & Venue Manager at Balmoral Halls & Events
- Fresh Jobs at Spanish Villa Hotel
- Job Opportunities at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Accountant/Auditor in the Hospitality Industry
- Electrician & Plumber at Box Residence Hotel
- Job Openings at Genesis Group