Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
We are looking to hire an AutoCad expert with a minimum of two years experience in architectural practices.
go to method of application »
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
We are looking for a talented, motivated and inspiring Creative Director to lead our client’s creative department; our client being a Marketing and Advertising agency. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team. As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the partner agencies and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers; our customers being our clients and their audience. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for theme, promotional and tactical campaigns.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Play key role in Big Idea strategy sessions using agency proprietary tools
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copies that meet clients’ requirements.
- Generate proactive campaign and tactical ideas
- Inspire and motivate and creative teams
- Ensure cohesive integration of campaigns across ATL, digital and BTL
- Create award-winning campaigns and ensure local and international award wins
- 8 - 10 years creative agency experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant people, presentation and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Experience working on at least 1 Telco brand
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Production experience is an advantage
- Ability to work under demanding timelines and pressure as is associated with a Telco/Retail Business
go to method of application »
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Effectively manage all research relating to the audience, brand and media channels.
- Understand the audience, the brand and new media opportunities better than anyone else.
- Using the principles of Disruption Live, Monitor cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers' attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market and research data
- Master consumer databases, conduct consumer focus groups, and work with Intelligence, to unearth insights that will lead to inspiring strategies and brilliant creative.
- Able to turn research data and insights into compelling stories
- Develop innovative ways to research the brand, category, culture and audience
- Knowledgeable with marketing terminology, common KPIs, consumer purchase funnels, and navigation within telecoms (and other blue chip organisations) environment
- Help create and steward the belief and behaviour of the brand
- Have a strong understanding of the brand positioning and ensure that key stakeholders including creative teams, account teams, and even clients have just as strong an understanding.
- Establish good relations with creatives, brand leaders, media partners, and clients, as well as planners on other accounts.
- Strong team player whose opinion is valued and respected by creatives and brand leaders at the agency, and by clients in both the marketing and research areas.
- Craft inspiring briefs and briefings to lead creative to the unique and breakthrough solutions
- Ensure all briefs within business unit are inspirational and rigorous
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy enabling them to develop creative ideas that may be applied to a variety of media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Compelling presenter and genius story-teller
- Asker of sharp questions. Ability to field questions, comments and criticisms concisely and productively
- Effectively communicate their ideas, POVs, and strategies to clients and the team
- Good eye for detail and strong grammar skills, business writing skills
- Coherent and clear written and verbal presentation skills
- Unflappable when things get tricky
- Be clear about the objectives and KPIs for all work we do for clients
- Analyze and interpret customer response in order to evaluate the effectiveness of work
- Create and maintain a dynamic model for how the work we do has an impact in the marketplace
- Use effectiveness to continually improve output 4
- Understand social and digital ecosystem; how consumers use each platform and how a brand should participate in an authentic way
- Navigate digital analytics and help us tell more persuasive stories with the facts
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising, marketing or related field demonstrating creative work or qualitative research and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- BA/BSc or Master’s degree (added advantage)
- Marketing and strategy Professional qualifications
- Evidence of success in developing brands, delivering them to market and maintain strategy in market over time
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and written communication skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Power-user skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Keynote and Google Apps
- Familiarity with wide range of research and intelligence sources
go to method of application »
Reporting Line: Director, CREATIVE
- Work with account teams to understand the clients’ brand and manage projects in a way that will support the delivery of the brand
- Getting familiar with clients’ products and services, the target audience and competitors’ activities
- Accurate recording of work time
- Proof-reading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Looks for collaborative ways to make for a great place to work
- Creative and Proactive problem solving / ideas for clients
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with members of the creative team
- Produce and craft original and great concepts and copy in response to creative briefs
- To collaborate within the strategic department and constantly share ideas
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients
- Work closely with relevant account teams, ensuring effective communication and management of teams’ expectations
- Actively encourage and facilitate collaboration within the team and other departments within the agency
- To develop skills and knowledge within self through on the job development, active participation in the agency and department (e.g. Mind pools, training, and other company meetings)
- Provide feedback to Creative Director regarding improvements that could be made to the department and agency
- Supervise and train, mentor junior staff within your team
- Ensuring team adheres to laid out / agreed guidelines across quality; scope and time for each brief
Method of Application
Qualified candidates can send their CVS to email@example.com. Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.