Do you have the unyielding drive for Marketing? This is an excellent opportunity to join our creative and resourful team of
professionals. You will work in an exciting international multi-cultural environment as the marketing lead for Africa.
The primary purpose of this position is for developing and delivering Annual Marketing/ Category/ Product Group/ Brand Plan
in respect of Volumes, Market Share and Margins in Domestic and International markets; as consistent with the annual business plan.
- Generating long term consumer demand and salience for categories, group of products / brands and to this end develop a Marketing Strategy.
- Generating Marketing campaigns and determining appropriate Media-mix viz: TV, print, hoarding, radio, point of sales and internet etc.
- Developing marketing budgets in terms of ATL/ BTL, its prudent deployment and ensure budgeted category/product group / brand margins.
- Determining marketing / consumer research objectives with regard to existing and new products, initiating market research and integrating research findings to product plans.
- To work with R&D for formulating new products agenda and recipe cost management.
- To Launch New Products / New Packs / Packaging as planned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Marketing
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant functional experience
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations