Digital Marketer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content development for businesses and management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media etc
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketer with relevant certification
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel, Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimization Skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 year working experience as a Digital Marketer
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kloverharris Limited career website on kloverharris.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager of Operations at Neo-Neurons Concept
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting Limited
- E-Commerce Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Sales Executives at EUA Intelligence
- Consultant - Risk Advisory, Governance & Regulatory Compliance at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- General Manager, Commercial Cinema at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited