Senior Accountant at Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 29 July, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fortune Global Shipping & Logi
Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned company incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to esteemed customers. This has remained the vision of FGSL since incorporation but the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years.
- Responsible for general accounting operations and ensuring the integrity of accounting information and records.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all accounting processes for effective business operations.
- Work closely with CFO to set up processes, policies and procedures that will guide all FGSL operations across board as well as manage the processes to ensure adequate implementation.
- Work closely with the CFO to define, establish and communicate corporate accounting principles, including standard operating procedures covering each job function in accounts to guide the entire organization including up-country
- Ensure that accounting processes identified and set up are adequately implemented in the area of credit control, payables, receivables, and cash management.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly account reconciliation and audit and report same to the CFO
- Supervises all VAT Transactions and periodic Withholding Taxes and submit report on same to the CFO.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial statement and provide report on this to management.
- Supervise all data entry processes as well as manage/ monitor cash disbursement
- Training and coaching of subordinates to ensure that each of them is fully engaged and optimized.
- Ensure full utilization of the SAGE/ ERP Evolution in managing all account information system and reporting.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Economics or any related course.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Economics Business admin will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of industry experience
- Accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess an above-average knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Courierplus Services Limited
- Job Openings at a Leading Ride Hailing Firm - Proten International
- Latest Jobs at Zido.co Network Limited
- Accountant at Sales Force Consulting
- Drivers at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Job Openings at Banyantree
- Executive Assistant at a Logistics Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Logistics Manager at Gatatransport Limited