Business Development Manager at a Telecommunications Company
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A Telecommunications company is lookling to fill the role below
KEY RESPONSIBILIITES: Developing and executing strategies for the organization to boost new account development Develop new customer relationship in new account and existing, boost operations pipeline and conversion rates.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Creating long-term clients through understanding, targeting and developing the target markets and accounts.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to the target markets and accounts.
- Define, drive and own the client satisfaction business requirements towards improving
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual budget turnover minimum performance indication via accurate engagement of unit personnel and other relevant departments
- Marketing experience: Strong background in Marketing, Business sales at least 7 years of experience
- Industry experience – 3 years plus experience
- Business marketing/sales experience essential, preferably from mobile industry
- University degree required
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, project/product management, preferably previous telecom experience
- CRM, customer centrism, Team player, strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and grow people for more challenging tasks
- Fluency in English and Excellent MS Office skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Production Analyst at IQVIA
- Regional Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- General Manager, West Africa at MasterCard Nigeria
- Regional Sales Agronomist at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Business Development Executives at Rhics Technology
- I.T Support Engineer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- 2019 Fintrak Software Trainee Academy Programme