Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Research Agribusiness industries in several regions across the world, as well as the macro and micro factors that may impact potential investments in those areas
- Support the ARM Capital Partners Agribusiness team in deal origination, execution, and delivery of the overall Agribusiness objective of ARM Group
Functions & Responsibilities
- Gather data and support the preparation of extensive research, valuation, and pricing analysis to support agribusiness investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on agribusiness companies/projects by researching, analyzing financial statements and market data
- Benchmark and conduct comparative analysis of KPIs with industry peers
Preparation of Presentation Materials:
- Prepare investment memoranda and related presentations for the investment committee
- Prepare proposals and executive level reports to support analyses and recommendations
- Assist in business development efforts, including the creation of concepts and proposals
Financial Analysis and Modeling:
- Prepare abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Provide effective support in the execution of acquired transactions by undertaking assigned tasks of varying complexity such as due diligence, risk identification, cash-flow analysis, financial projections etc.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Finance, Agribusiness, Economics or Business-related discipline, with strong quantitative and analytical course content
- Masters, MBA or CFA would be an added advantage.
- 3 years of market research and/or product development experience, preferably working for a financial services company or consulting outfit
- 3 years of agribusiness industry experience
- 3 years of financial modelling experience
- 3 years of valuation experience
Skills / Competence Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Exhibit high level of initiative
- Curious, flexible
- Creative, with a strong desire to learn
- Good organizational skills
- Strong people skills
- Financial Modeling
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills coupled with both primary and secondary research experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciable grasp of business issues in the financial services industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal Communication skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize across concurrent tasks
- Strong attention to detail with high-value orientation.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Hold Co. career website on armcareers.workable.com to apply