Female Solar Engineer at Daystar Power Group - Sunray Ventures
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Sunray Ventures
Sunray Ventures - Daystar Power Group is a pan-African provider of solar power solutions, offering its systems on a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), fixed monthly fee lease or buy-out basis. All our solutions are accompanied by comprehensive maintenance services, to ensure the solutions run 365 days a year.
- Leads client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings.
- Performs energy audits on client sites.
- Design of PV systems (on grid, off grid, hybrid).
- Develops sales proposals to drive the sales process.
- Prepare and submit tender documents (specifications, Bill of Quantities, drawings, etc.) and designs as per requirements.
- Drives the sales process from proposal to getting a signed contract.
- Works with legal department to draft sales contract.
- Develops a project plan to execute a sales contract.
- Design and plan solar power installations.
- Leads the supply chain process to order parts internationally and locally.
- Conduct quality assurance of technical installations of both Daybreak Power’s team as well as the installations of our technical partners.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the installations of solar power solutions.
- Trains client on how to operate and optimally use the system.
- Actively monitors installed site performance and creates monthly report for client.
- Serves as the first line of contact for client complaints.
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Assist in market research and identify solar energy projects throughout Nigeria.
- Develop standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation work.
- Develop and coach technical staff to meet the objectives of Daybreak Power Solutions Nigeria.
- Introduce best-engineering practices in the company to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation and good management practices.
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Liaise with regulatory and governmental institutions as required.
- Above average Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical.
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about quality of workmanship.
- At least 2 years of Engineering experience, preferably in the solar industry.
- Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.
- Flexible to travel domestically and Internationally.
- An appetite for learning
- Analytical thinking and drive
- Intercultural awareness and positive attitude to succeed
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities - depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast growing company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunray Ventures career website on sunray.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunray VenturesSimilar Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Job Openings at Lumos Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Graduate Process Automation & Control Engineer at Schneider Electric
- Sales Associate at Salpha Energy
- Job Vacancies at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Graduates and Experienced Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited