Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 1 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- Run daily operational activities for backup and storage systems.
- Manage data restore requests.
- Enforce and implement data secure policies.
- Periodic backup and storage reporting for management.
- Service request management.
- Standard operating procedure document management for backup and storage.
- Backup and storage solution design and implementation.
- Ensure the proper functioning of backup servers, storage arrays and SAN switches.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine the necessary internal or external intervention
- Backup and recovery testing.
- Storage provisioning.
- Disaster recovery management (snapshots, replication - local and/or remote)
Required product proficiencies
- Dell Technologies products:
- Dell EMC Networker.
- Dell EMC Avamar
- Dell EMC Data Domain
- Dell EMC Data Protection Advisor
- Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax
- Dell EMC Unity
- VCE VBlock
- Operating systems:
- Windows OS
- MS SQL Server
- MS Exchange
- Virtualization and Networking:
- Active Directory
- IP address management
- Basic networking
- SAN switches..
- Proficiency in other related OEM products will be an added advantage
Other requirements to be shown:
- Team player.
- Basic project management.
- Desire to learn new technology.
- Willingness to work extra hours in emergency situations.
go to method of application »
- As part of our strategic repositioning of business model in line with our expansion programme in the country, we require highly experienced and aggressive sales personnel to deliver the business objectives of the organization in marketing & sales function.
- Establishes & Designs Marketing & Sales Strategic Plans.
- Generates new businesses.
- Maintains good customer relationship & exploits existing opportunities.
- Develops Marketing & Sales strategy that will identify and open up new channels for the company.
- Maximizes sales across product & service portfolio.
- Leads Marketing & Sales team in line with strategic blue print.
- Organizes marketing activities, events and brand awareness for the company.
- Coordinates & implements all approved Marketing & Sales plan of the company.
- Achieves Sales Target for the company.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Support preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly and yearly sales projection along with pipeline reports.
Required Experience & Qualification
- BA/B.Sc in Marketing or Business Administration from reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 4years and above in telecoms industry.
- Must be in Telecommunication Service industry for the past 4 years and above of continuous employment in marketing & sales function.
- Leadership to drive sales team.
- Excellent communication skill.
- 4 years' experience in business development & sales.
- Persuasive skill and ability to close deals independently.
- Must have commanding personality with credibility to penetrate & influence decision makers of our target audience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Regional Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- General Manager, West Africa at MasterCard Nigeria
- Regional Sales Agronomist at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Business Development Executives at Rhics Technology
- I.T Support Engineer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- 2019 Fintrak Software Trainee Academy Programme
- Job Vacancies at Andela Nigeria