Junior Resident Doctor at The National Orthopaedic Hospital
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano is one of the regional orthopaedic hospitals in Nigeria. The Hospital provides services, training and research in the areas of Orthopaedic & Trauma, Bums & Reconstructive Surgeries and related discipline.
Location: Dala, Kano
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess an MBBS from a recognized institution.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have passed the required primary exam
- CONMESS 3 plus fringe benefits and allowances as applicable in the existing policies of the Federal Government.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Fifteen (10) copies of their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Director of Administration
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano,
Interested and qualified? Go to National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu career website on www.nohkano.gov.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Orthopaedic Hospital EnuguSimilar Jobs
- Nurse at Summit Orthopaedic Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician (Locum) at DEDA Hospital
- Pharmacist at Healthrak Nigeria
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Pharmacist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Head of Nigeria and Ghana at Roche Nigeria
- Company Driver at Salus Trust Limited
- Pediatrician at Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics