Logistics Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 22 July, 2019
Deadline: 5 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- The Logistics Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing the movement, distribution and storage of materials in the warehouse.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries to ensure customers receive goods on time.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service and transportation.
- Prepare workers schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Render excellent customer service to customers.
- Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly inbound and outbound transactions report.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Transport Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional certifications and or training in Logistics, Transport Management and or Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Extensive industry knowledge.
- Keen attention to details.
- Sound decision making abilities.
- Good inter personal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Openings at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Facility Manager at Romanspage Global
- Accountant at Mathills Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited
- Sales and Marketing Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer at Clement Ashley Consulting