Secretary in a Reputable Nigerian Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 20 June, 2014
Deadline: 29 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting - A reputable Nigerian Manufacturing company seeks the service of a Secretary
Full secretarial support to the Managing/Divisional Director. This includes:
- Plan and organise MD/RD’s work schedule to maximise their use of time, allowing adequate time for meetings to ensure that their day runs smoothly and they have achieved all they have planned to.
- Ensuring regular communication between yourself and the MD/RD, so that both of you are aware of movements/plans, ensuring that both of you have accurate information and your manager arrives promptly for meetings.
- Travel planning and booking accommodation as required.
- Handle all phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate to ensure
- MD/RD’s time is used efficiently
- Ensure that the production of typing, including Board Reports,
- photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations
- Arrange meetings and seminars, ensuring as appropriate that
- participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring specifically that the Managing/Regional Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Taking minutes at meetings, transcribe and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format
- Ensure smooth running of Local Company Office administration and servicing Divisional and Group requests as necessary.
- Hold Administration Meetings
- Organise Social Functions
- Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis, so all files are kept up to date and can easily be accessed by Managing/Divisional Director.
- Collate company information as required eg. Director’s whereabouts,
- Company telephone lists, sickness records, holiday records etc. health and safety records.
- Responsible for all office administration, administration staff and office maintenance.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure familiarity with Redrow Group’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies/Management
- Must be able to use Microsoft office packages.
- Computer literate.
- Must be sharp, articulate, witty and willing to work unusual hours.
- 10 years work experience in an A rated organization .
- Not more than 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must reside in Lagos
- Only qualified applicants shall be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Corporate Drivers at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited