Primera Food Nigeria Limited commenced its business operations in 2017. From inception, our vision and mission statement has been to meet the need of high quality products at affordable prices and to consistently provide nutritious products and be the preferred choice of Nigerian families.
A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer. The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, onboarding new employees, administering employee benefit programs etc.
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
Job Type: Contract
Create and Manage the HR database for the company.
- Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the company.
- Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management, Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, ID Cards form, Tax forms, etc.
- Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with Managers and supervisors.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans and provide counselling on policies and procedures.
BSc/HND in Human Resources Development/Management, Economics, Sociology, Behavioral Science or other related field
Experience and skills requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR.
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and interviewing skills with great attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below