We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent. We're hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa's most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
We are currently recruiting for the position of a LEGAL MANAGER who will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing of simple letters and contracts on behalf of the Company.
- ·Liaising with company lawyers in the drafting of contracts, review of contracts and preparation of court case files.
- ·Overseeing lawsuits, possibly act as chief litigator. Attend to court cases on behalf of company.
- Participating in the development of policies and regulations relating to our company.
Regulatory & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Carry out approval Registrations of company product.
- Carry out Products registrations of the Company’s products.
- Keep records of and notify all Business Units of the progress of Type Approval Registrations and Product registrations.
- ·Follow up on Company’s Intellectual Property Registrations.
- ·Follow up on lottery related matters on behalf of the Company and any other industry related compliance requirements.
- ·Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- ·Between 5-8 years post call.
- ·Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Hold a certificate recognized by nation or international society.
- First-class communication skills, good writing skills
- Good judgement.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using LEGAL MANAGER as the subject of the mail.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.