Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Cheki Nigeria
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
Our staffing system is of utmost priority to us which is why we make sure we employ the best and most qualified set of people in our sales department and most of all our organization as a whole.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- 3 - 5 years proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cheki NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Traders of Africa
- Cost Accountant at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Frontend Software Developer at Supermart.ng
- HR/Admin Supervisor at Paykobo.com
- Customer Service Executive at GudyGudy.Com
- Bike Rider at CarpartsNigeria Automobile limited
- B2B Account Manager at Total African Distribution Limited
- Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited