Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer at BGI Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 2 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at BGI Energy Services Limited
BGI Energy Services Limited is a diversified oil, gas and construction company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From engineering and construction in the oil and gas sectors to project management and professional training services.
We are looking for a Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer who can perform the following:
- Undertake market intelligence across the oil and gas industry, identifying new markets, constantly looking for growth opportunities for the company.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings with clients and decision makers.
- Participate in Bid pricing to win business
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging productive networks
- Analyzing the market and the risks associated with it
- Preparing presentations, proposals and other sales pitches for interacting with clients
- Conduct from time to time market research studies and forecasting of oil and gas markets including strategic investments and market optimization trends.
- Provide a clear understanding and interpretation of oil and gas industry competitive market place.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in Engineering.
- A post graduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in oil and gas industry
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Integrity, Business Development, Market Intelligence and Research, Presentation Skill, Negotiation Skills, Proposal Development, Opportunity and Relationship Management and Commercial Acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to the "HR Manager" via: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BGI Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Engineering Trainees at Sellafield Energy
- Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- NYSC Corp Member Intern at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting