Operations Officer at Assets Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 26 July, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Assets Microfinace Bank
Assets Microfinance Bank - We are a world class team dedicated to helping every customer achieve their financial goals. We are positioned to provide the market with efficient and beneficial service at an affordable rate.
- To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
- Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
- Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
- Maintenance of customer mandate update.
- Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank’s operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Statement of account rendition
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Ensure effective call over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of Two (4) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Good knowledge of Bank one software
- Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
- Treasury Management
- Relationship Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Assets Microfinace BankSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Ultimus Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at UK-Dion Investment Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at Norrenberger Financial Group
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019
- Latest Jobs at Altara Credit Limited
- Latest Jobs at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Data Analyst (R - Programming Skills) at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited