Energy360 Africa is providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry, using the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers.
We are the future of fuel retailing, helping you manage your fuel business more effectively, giving you visibility and control over your business.
Our business provides an array of services including but not limited to continuous insights into operations, revenue, cost, proﬁt, stock and expense monitoring.
Energy360 Africa needs an Accountant who can provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Must have a very good working Knowledge of ERP and other accounting tools, Analytical, A very good decision maker who is not easily influenced.
He/she must have a very strong Bachelors/HND background in Accounting. Minimum of 2years thorough experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
SEND YOUR CVS using "Accountant" as subject of the mail. Only qualified candidates are advised to apply.