Corporate Headhunters is a human resources consulting company in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive and administrative personnel for the Oil & Gas, Industrial, Technology as well as Service-Oriented Industries.
- A degree in Geology, Geophysics or other Earth or Physical science or any other related engineering discipline.
- Must have up 3 years’ experience in petrophysical evaluation in the oil and gas industry setting.
go to method of application »
We are currently in need of a DRILLING ENGINEER on a short term basis (2 – 3 weeks) for our client for their FDP project.
Our client renders resource evaluations for oil and gas tracts, oil and gas, production engineering, investment advisory services, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) systems, oil industry technology training and equipment supply. They provide services to companies in Nigeria, Europe and Asia.
ROLE – Drilling Engineer (2 – 3 Weeks Project)
REMUNERATION - Remuneration will be calculated on an hourly rate per day.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline. A Master's Degree in a relevant Engineering course will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years as a drilling engineer in areas such as well engineering and rig operations.
- Strong ability to plan and lead a project and must be able to work under pressure.
- Can work swiftly with geoscientists, production and reservoir engineers in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have knowledge in well known drilling/operations/production management software.
go to method of application »
Our client is an indigenous Exploration and Production company with its head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers and branch offices in Lagos and London. They have earned an enviable reputation as one of the most successful indigenous oil and gas explorers and producers in Nigeria.
We are currently in need of a SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER for our client for their operations in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
LOCATION: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
The Senior Reservoir Engineer must be technically skilled and knowledgeable in reservoir engineering. They must know about performance analysis of a reservoir, reserves evaluation and production engineering, optimisation of fields, development planning and economic evaluation,
REQUIREMENTS AND KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree. A master's degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant years of experience as a senior reservoir engineer with an oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria.
- Must have solid experience in field development planning and project economic evaluation.
- Must have knowledge in carrying out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models. The senior reservoir engineer will also provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Must be able to interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to suit reservoir properties.
- Must have knowledge in preparing estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes and know how to identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions.
- The senior reservoir engineer will also work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alliance on well locations.
Method of Application
Qualified persons with the right experience should send their CVs to email@example.com. Let the subject of the mail be the job title
This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted