Jobs at Lagem Firm & Partners
Posted on: 20 June, 2014
Deadline: 3 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lagem Firm & Partners
Our client, a fast rising corporate outfit with business interests covering real estate, maritme services and petroleum, requires young graduates and corporate drivers for immediate employment.
- Candidates who must not exceed 26 years of age by December 2014 must:
- Hold a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or Information and Communication Technology (ICT) from a recognised Nigerian university with second class honours.
- Candidates with higher degrees will have added advantage.
- Have concluded and hold discharge certificates or exemption certificates from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Must be Nigerians of moderate, liberal religious and high moral inclinations.
- Ideal candidates must be bold, confident and highly motivated with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- No experience is required.
go to method of application »
- Candidates for corporate chauffeurs who might be male or female must hold a valid professional drivers licence from the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) in additional to a minimum of Senior Secondary Schools Certificate (SSSC) or its equivalent.
- Added professional qualifications and work experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the above requirements should forward a soft copy of their resume and aforementioned certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lagem Firm & PartnersSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers