Sales Specialist - Ultrasound at General Electric Company-Health Care
Posted on: 12 August, 2011
Deadline: 12 September, 2011
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can leave longer, fuller lives. We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
Job Title: Sales Specialist - Ultrasound
Job Code: 1422678
Job Location: Lagos
- A Sales Specialist is responsible for sales of Ultrasound Equipment,products, solutions and/or services. Product line covers various disciplines or product line, and carries a quota.
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
- Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
- Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
- Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
- Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Willingness to travel to country trips
- Diploma in Business Management or Radiography or Sonography
- 3 – 6 years experience selling medical devices.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / International Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / International Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Healthcare, Engineering background.
- Technical expertise in modality
- Selling skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of market place.
- Appreciation of business environment.
Method of Application
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Staff Nurse Midwives/Midwives at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Nursing Vacancy at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Job Openings at Medline Locum Agency
- Job Openings at The World Medical Center (WMC)
- Medical Officer at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Graduate Job Opportunity at MediFix
- Career Opportunities at Avon HMO
- Graduate Medical Representative At Merck