Purpose of the Role:
To provide the Group and subsidiaries with best practices, standards, workflows and reporting guidelines that will be used to achieve a best fit ERP system to enable Proficient MIS/EIS and BI.
The ERP manager is responsible to develop the ERP project charter, stakeholder analysis, business process mapping, technical assessment and requirement specification as well as develop an ERP RFI / RFP.
Critically to implement a new ERP System across the Jagal Group – Go live Q3 2015 ( or earlier)
Deliver the ‘EIS to the Desktop’ vision for all levels of Management i.e. special focus on Business Intelligence delivery.
The ERP Manager will support both the tactical needs of the organization as well as the strategic ERP roadmap. The ERP Manager will direct and manage a team of Functional and Technical Analysts to meet the ERP delivery and support requirements. He will also manage the implementation of “extended functionality” for all ERP applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or MIS, a Masters is an asset.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Service Sector, manufacturing, construction and technology sectors is highly desirable
- Previous experience working for a large organization +1000 employees
- Ability to work in a multi-industry environment
- Preferable 5 full cycles of successful ERP implementations.
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience including about 8 - 10 years in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience in an ERP Applications Suite
- Exposure to various ERP systems, including but not limited to Microsoft, Oracle ERP's
- Exposure to Financials (AP, AR, GL, FA, CM)
- Exposure to Supply Chain functions, such as materials and services procurement, inventory management, finance and production
- Exposure to Job contracting and Manufacturing
- Exposure to HRMS and Payroll functions is a plus
- Strong functional and/or technical background in ERP Applications
- Experience in working on ERP RFPs/RFIs.
- Experience in building solutions and strategizing for ERP implementation
- MIS and BI reporting tools experience.