Vacancy in a Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 19 June, 2014
Deadline: 26 June, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Spns Consulting Limited
A leading Pharmaceutical company requires urgently the services of a Human Resource Manager. The preferred candidate will be responsible for performing the organization's human resource functions.
- Identify staff vacancies, select, interview and recruit suitable candidates
- Administer compensation, benefits.
- Performance management system and employee improvement programs
- Plan and coordinate new employee orientation.
- #Development, talent management
- Policy development and implementation
- Manage employee relations, welfare and health issues
- Advise Management on current Labour Legislation issue and statutory regliation -
- Excellent Communication skills and relationship management
- Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, follow instructions and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Problem solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Minimum of university degree in Sociology, Psychology, Industrial and Labour Relation, Business Administration from a reputable university and must be a Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old with 5-8 years of relevant HRM working experience.
Method of Application
All applications and CVs should be forwarded to email@example.com using HRM-Pharm as the subject of the mail. Application closes ONE week from this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Spns Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- First Line Manager at Novartis Nigeria
- Front Office Personnel at a Pharmaceutical Organization - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Head, Field Force at Sandoz Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Pharmaceutical Firm - White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Key Account Manager at Sandoz Nigeria