Job Openings at WTS Energy
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To assist the Project Controls Leader in the organization and control of Risk and Planning Management on the Project.
- To perform, supervise, co-ordinate and control all necessary Project Risk activities and to ensure that they are performed in accordance with the COMPANY Rules and Procedures using best work practices.
- To define, propose & implement risk mitigation measures supporting the respect of project objectives.
- To anticipate any potential drift in both schedule and cost risk and propose correctives measures.
- To be responsible for all scheduling related to the Brownfield package including the Company Integrated Schedule as well as monitoring and ensuring consistent quality of CONTRACTOR schedules. Will prepare and issue for review progress and status reports for the package (weekly, monthly, etc)
- Develop and maintain good relationship with Partners and Nigerian Authorities representatives in his team (NNPC, NAPIMS, DPR, … )
- Liaise with the Project QA/QC team to capture lessons learnt, risks and opportunities from other Projects.
- Carry-out quantitative risk analyses (schedule and risk) as and when required and at least once per quarter.
- Ensure that contractors and suppliers implement and operate appropriate risk management systems.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience including at least 5 years in a similar position with experience in planning. Contracts and cost control a plus.
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of Primavera Risk Analysis and @Risk software.
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will be reporting to the operations manager (management team) and heading the logistics base, which involves the selection, contracting & management of the base itself and the multiple ships that will be supporting the operations in general, from drilling, offshore construction and production operations.
- Command vessels in various bodies of water.
- Hire and supervise ship crew members.
- Maintain boat and equipment.
- Operate and maintain engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers, and life preservers.
- Measure and record water depths.
- Stick to planned route.
- Ensure adequate levels of hydraulic fluid, air pressure, and oxygen.
- Use flashing lights and whittles to signal passing vessels.
- Resolve problems with customers.
- Tow and maneuver barges.
- Signal tugboats.
- Unload and attempt to sell cargo.
- Sort logs or salvage lost logs.
- Utilize electronic sounding devices.
- Direct and coordinate crew members or workers performing activities such as loading and unloading cargo, steering vessels, operating engines, and operating, maintaining, and repairing ship equipment.
- Inspect vessels.
- Set courses and determine speeds using charts, plotting sheets, sextants, and compasses.
- Monitor loading of cargo.
- Record ship positions and movements.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Receptionist at a Maritime Company - Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Legal Associate at an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- HVAC Engineer at an Oil and Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Onstream Group
- SAP Specialist at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Aircraft Refueling Operator at Asharami Synergy Plc
- Maritime Regulatory Compliance Supervisor at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)