A reputable indigenous Drilling Fluids company with a strong vision to be the foremost Mud Engineering firm in Nigeria and Africa at large, with a cumulative experience of over twenty-one years in the distribution and provision of:
- DRILLING & COMPLETION/WORKOVER FLUIDS
- DRILLING SUPPORT SERVICES
- PRODUCTION AND TREATING CHEMICALS
- CML ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION AND
- LOGISTICS SERVICES.
Seeks to recruit: Highly competent, self motivated and dynamic ENGINEERS into its operations department.
INDUSTRY: OIL & GAS.
LOCATION: PORT- HARCOURT
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FIRST-CLASS & SECOND-CLASS UPPER DIVISON ONLY).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: ENTRY LEVEL
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical engineering, Industrial chemistry, Geology.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Learn all aspects of the engineering work of the rig-site and office.
- Work with the Lead mud engineer at the drilling location to develop knowledge and ability to cope without supervision in the near future.
- Formulate and maintain all mud and brine types on the rig-site from the laboratory report.
- Troubleshoot/pilot test mud properties on the rig-site and field laboratory.
- Manage and maintain mud chemical inventory at the rig-site/LMP.
- Conduct mud and brine test as required by customer.
- Ensure optimum consumption of chemicals to reflect customer drilling objectives.
- Assist in coordinating all fluids activities on rig-site in conjunction with the Lead/Second Engineer to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Document materials inventory on a daily basis and submit same to the lead/second mud engineer.
- Must keep daily and accurate records of laboratory reagents and equipment.
- Learn the rudiments of the rig-site job and reporting system.
- Participate in all mud tests for tendering activity.
- Keep daily mud reports from various Rig Sites.
- Assist the lab technician in all areas when in the office.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1ST JULY 2014. Candidates should specify on the application and CV, job title applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.