Graduate Trainees in an Oil/Gas Engineering Company
Posted on: 19 June, 2014
Deadline: 1 July, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable indigenous Drilling Fluids company with a strong vision to be the foremost Mud Engineering firm in Nigeria and Africa at large, with a cumulative experience of over twenty-one years in the distribution and provision of:
- DRILLING & COMPLETION/WORKOVER FLUIDS
- DRILLING SUPPORT SERVICES
- PRODUCTION AND TREATING CHEMICALS
- CML ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION AND
- LOGISTICS SERVICES.
Seeks to recruit: Highly competent, self motivated and dynamic ENGINEERS into its operations department.
INDUSTRY: OIL & GAS.
LOCATION: PORT- HARCOURT
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FIRST-CLASS & SECOND-CLASS UPPER DIVISON ONLY).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: ENTRY LEVEL
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT:
- Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical engineering, Industrial chemistry, Geology.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Learn all aspects of the engineering work of the rig-site and office.
- Work with the Lead mud engineer at the drilling location to develop knowledge and ability to cope without supervision in the near future.
- Formulate and maintain all mud and brine types on the rig-site from the laboratory report.
- Troubleshoot/pilot test mud properties on the rig-site and field laboratory.
- Manage and maintain mud chemical inventory at the rig-site/LMP.
- Conduct mud and brine test as required by customer.
- Ensure optimum consumption of chemicals to reflect customer drilling objectives.
- Assist in coordinating all fluids activities on rig-site in conjunction with the Lead/Second Engineer to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Document materials inventory on a daily basis and submit same to the lead/second mud engineer.
- Must keep daily and accurate records of laboratory reagents and equipment.
- Learn the rudiments of the rig-site job and reporting system.
- Participate in all mud tests for tendering activity.
- Keep daily mud reports from various Rig Sites.
- Assist the lab technician in all areas when in the office.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com on or before 1ST JULY 2014. Candidates should specify on the application and CV, job title applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)