Our company, Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd, Ibadan, is a member of a leading Gravure printing - packaging multinational with over 150 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit a competent and result-oriented Management Accountant. The job incumbent will report directly to the Financial Manager.
Main purpose of the job:
Complete management accounting function, supporting the Financial Manager and managing the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cashbook clerks.
- Preparation of monthly management reports, final TB, IS & BS.
- Upioad of monthly management reports. (HS11 uploads)
- Prepare and calculate Company, Education and Deferred Tax monthly.
- Recoocileand upload monthly tax reports. (HS11 uploads)
- Preparation of annual budget and measure against actual performance.
- Participation in internal and extemal audit process.
- Custodian of all indirect taxes. Ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure that appropriate financial controls are in place to report accurate stock figures.
- Reporting on monthly CAPEX spent. (HS11 uploads)
- Maintain and control the asset register and do physicai asset verifications.
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting data by maintaining the accounting system master data.
The ideal candidate must:
- Havean ACA qualification.
- Have at least 10 years senior level experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Have experience in using ERP systems, preferable Accpac or Syspro and HS11.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
- Be able to work independently and under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of accuracy and pay great attention to detail.
Method of Application
REMUNERATION: Remuneration package is very attractive and competitive for successful candidate.
How to apply:
(1) Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: email@example.com
(2) The closing date for submission is 25th June, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale