Consultant at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry profiles, industry association management, business intermediation, and background screening. Clients served includes multinational organizations, public sector entities, industry associations, and the micro, small and medium enterprise members of associations.
We are seeking the expertise of Consultants in the following areas:
- Human resource management
- Financial management
- General and strategic management
- Marketing and distribution
- Production management
- Information technology
- Productivity and performance management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consulting especially for SMEs in the above areas
- Prior experience in the agribusiness sector will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Openings at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Facility Manager at Romanspage Global
- Accountant at Mathills Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited
- Sales and Marketing Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited
- Marketing/Sales Officer at Clement Ashley Consulting