Back End Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 5 August, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
- We are expanding the team at our ikeja office. We are growing in order to accelerate the development of our existing products and give us the ability to get some exciting new ideas quickly to market. we are looking to hire a talented Back-End Developer to help drive forward the vision we have for our portfolio of data-heavy websites and applications, playing a key role in unlocking insights for business and choice for consumers.
- This is a heavily technical position, but one which allows you to work in a wide variety of disciplines. One day you might be integrating a payment gateway into our crowd funding engine and the next you might be coding a system to aggregate business data from a large NoSQL database. Not only will you get your hands dirty with lots of pure data to wrangle, but you will also work closely with Front-End Developers to unlock that data making it accessible, usable and, most of all, manageable. As well as being the go-to person when talking about back-end web technologies, and a lot of the time being the one implementing them, you’ll also be expected to feel comfortable being included in early-stage conversations about product features and specification.
- Working as part of a small in-house team you’ll be the company’s go-to back-end development expert and an advocate for new technical solutions, while being sensitive to the business and its customers’ required outcomes. You will be met with challenges, opportunities and excitement daily, working on a mix of existing brands and helping to bring new concepts to market.
Technologically we are looking for the following:
- Proficiency in the following languages: PHP, SQL (MySQL specifically), HTML5.
- Exposure to cutting-edge back-end technologies such as Zend, NoSQL, Python, Ruby, Node, .NEt or Java
- Experience of working within the confines of CMS systems, specifically WordPress as a CMS.
- Hands-on experience of interacting with web-based APIs and an understanding of the performance considerations when using such technologies.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with containers in the development workflow, specifically using Docker.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge, demonstrating the desire to stay in touch with relevant emerging technologies.
We also need you to have these skills:
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with flexibility to tailor language to both engineers and less technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Strong practical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent powers of persuasion and reasoning, without stubbornness or fixed preconceptions.
- Confidence working with team collaboration and project management tools such as Slack and GitHub.
And these will win you bonus points:
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, specifically containers and serverless technologies.
- Experience administering traditional MySQL-database servers, Apache, Nginx and similar web technologies.
- An open mind, but also opinions and a willingness to express them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prudential Estates Investors Network LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Receptionist (Female) at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at FIDC
- Latest Vacancies at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Kwaba
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Beyond Building Investment Limited
- Estate Surveyor at Joseph Kikiowo Estate Surveyors and Valuers
- Fresh Jobs at AT&A Group Limited