Digital Marketing Executive at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
- The role is responsible for creating, designing, and implementing online and offline marketing projects. Strive to create visually appealing marketing campaigns and proposals that calls user-interest.
- Develop marketing plans and ensure smooth execution
- Identify target audiences and creatively devise and implement engaging tailored marketing campaigns across channels
- Create and Maintain company’s ongoing integrated brand image and message throughout all design and production of marketing and promotional assets brand position; ensuring visibility to the target market.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of Social media campaign, content creation, SEO, Google Adwords, Email marketing cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Understanding of the 4p’s of marketing in developing effective marketing strategies and efficient implementation. Experience in strategy development and implementation is very critical to this role
- Experience in planning and delivering advert designs through platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Identify specific marketing goals and objectives to enhance the growth of market share, by creatively and analytically developing campaigns, setting measurable goals, and developing the means to gather performance data.
- Oversee and approve the design and production of marketing collaterals.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and activities, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute sales presentation with targeted customers.
- Leverage consumer insights and category data to identify and assess market opportunities and understand consumer demand.
- Manages market research/competitive intelligence of competitor activities and determine how information impacts strategy development.
- Tracking and reporting marketing activities
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Marketing or any related field or a proven working experience in marketing
- 2-3years proven work experience in marketing communication, brand management or digital marketing specialist.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channel
- Outstanding communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vesselnet Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate AutoCAD/Design Engineer at Egbin Power Plc
- Territory Sales Executive at Beebeejump International
- Cost Auditor at Sahara Group Limited
- Finance Manager at Amazon Energy Limited
- Sales Manager at BeeBeeJump International Limited
- Job Openings at Beebeejump
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Electrical Engineer (Solar) at A4 &T Power Solutions